Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dirty Messy House Blog 101

This is the story of two kids and their adventures in first-time home ownership. I, Laura, will be the main contributor to this blog in the hopes that sharing my awfully lazy story in house wrecking will help me fix the damages and live a happier, healthier life.

My boyfriend and I bought our condo in the late winter of 2006. A cute, updated, 1044 sq foot end condo unit in a quiet neighborhood full of condos. A man approaching his 50s had owned it for the past 11 years, and kept it in very good shape, recently updating the kitchen and bathrooms before selling it. Perfect for two kids starting their future together.

I'd like to clarify that no, we are not hoarders. I make no excuse for our slovenly lives, or our laziness. It is something I hope to remedy, in 2011. I'll turn 25 soon, and its about time I started living like an adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment