I forgot to take a lot of before pictures, as I was just in the mood to gitrdone so I'll list what I accomplished, and post the pictures at the end.
- Disinfected the half bath downstairs
- Washed 4 loads of laundry (and folded one, which is not a common happenstance in this house)
- Emptied the dishwasher & refilled it
- Wiped down the counters
- Packed up all my make up/perfume/clothes/etc. that has been living in the living room for months and toted it all upstairs
- Emptied every upstairs bathroom cabinet and drawer, bleached them all inside and out.
- Wiped down the heater/switch plates in the same room
- Disinfected everything including the shower/toilet/counter
- Organized all the cabinets
- (I should note somewhere that there were two FULL 30 gallon black trash bags full of stuff from the upstairs bathroom- ew!)
- Discovered I had 4 bottles of orange cleaner throughout the house, consolidated them down to two
- Dusted & reorganized the hutch
- Made dinner and mostly cleaned up after it
Note: The bathroom before pics were actually taken DURING. I know, its hard to believe it looked worse than that before I started...
I can't figure out how to work the images/tables on this blog application. I think I'll be looking for a new one shortly, no matter what I do it never aligns things right, even when I type out the script myself, it adds all this extra spacing and shit I can't seem to delete..