- Replace the living room and dining room heaters. Our current ones are old and disgusting. Replacing them AFTER Winter is, of course, the best laid plan. Who replaces them before they use them? Psh.
- Clean out and reorganize the bathroom. Last time I did this was last January, but this will probably a life long project.
- Clean out and reorganize the bedroom. We desperately need to get a new mattress but can't even get it in there until we clear out the extra stuff in this room.
- Finish clearing the pile of trash in the basement. Yes, its still lurking there.
- Clear out the stairway and begin removing the carpet.
- Hit up Home Depot
- Return Sump Pump
- 1 gallon of Behr in "Silver Sateen" (for office)
- Template for Cabinet Hardware (for knobs for entertainment stand)
- Wall/Floor Scrapper (basement)
- 5 gallons of Drylok in White (basement)
- Polyester Roll/Brush to apply Drylok
Friday, March 16, 2012
Get On That Already!
I haven't posted in a while. We've been in a sort of lull between work (as most lazy people do) so we haven't been getting a whole bunch done. Hoping to change that this weekend! I've got a list going of things I'd like to accomplish.